IMPORTANT NEW CHANGES:
- You will automatically receive a notification by email as soon as a booking is made for a lesson with you. You might like to also set an alert/alarm for yourself on your smart phone or device closer to lesson time.
- To get the essential information about your student before your lesson, select their avatar on TIMETABLE.
- If your student does not show, you will still be paid—IF you remain available until the conclusion of the lesson time period and submit a no-show notification at termination—one click at the bottom of the page!
- A student will not be able to book a lesson in less than 24 hours in advance in order to give you a reasonable time to prepare. We may be able to reduce that time as we get gain more traffic on the site and teachers are more experienced in delivering lessons.
- The texting function in conference now scrolls automatically so that you can easily track the written interaction between you and your student.
- MAKO can now be operational on most major browsers, including Safari.
AUDIO AND VISUAL READINESS:
Make sure both your camera and microphone are allowed/enabled for MAKO. This will ensure that you will be able to project both visuals and sound to your student.